Tasting Room Hours & Fees
The winery & tasting room are open year round.
- Friday through Monday, from 11:30 am to 5:00 pm;
- Saturday We're open until 6:00 pm.
We're closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day & Easter so our associates can spend time with their families.
Holiday Hours (When they fall on a Business day):
Christmas Eve 11:30-4:00pm New Year's Eve 11:30-3:30pm
NEW WINTER HOURS:
- January and February the tasting room will be closed Monday and Friday
- Saturday hours are 11:30 - 6:00 Sunday hours are 11:30 - 5:00
- Martin Luther King jr. Day we will be open that Friday and Monday 11:30 - 5
- President's Day we will be open that Friday and Monday 11:30 - 5
- Individual Tasting Fees - $10 per flight
- Purchase 3 bottles waive 1 Tasting Fee, Purchase 6 bottles waive 2 Tasting Fees
- 2 Free Tastings and 10% off with case purchase
- Wine Club members taste for free.
- Groups of 7 or more must make advance reservations so that we can better accommodate you. A $35 deposit fee is required - deposit applies toward group tasting fee upon arival.
This allows us to have adequate staff to provide a high level of customer service and insure a great experience for your group, and all of our other guests.
To make reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 987-9292.
If we cannot accommodate your request you are welcome to purchase bottles or glasses of wine to be enjoyed inside or on our grounds at the winery.
For larger groups who want to visit us on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday please call (540) 987-9292 for information.