We have the following employment opportunities available at Gadino Cellars.
Tasting Room Sales Associate:
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Requesting associates over 21 years old
- Interest in wine
- Recognize that this is a sales position and that sales matter.
- Be able to stand for 5-6 hours to perform your duties.
- Availability on weekends and some Mondays and/or Fridays
- Present, serve and sell wine. We will train you on the winemaking basics and details of each wine in our Tasting Room. Also, we train on the types of grapes and vineyards used in our wines. i.e. why this makes a difference to final product. Need to feel comfortable describing our wines.
- Sell wine in a casual atmosphere.
- Engage customers as they enter.
- Be fully aware of all retail items and sales incentives and be comfortable presenting these incentives to customers.
- Be comfortable in presenting wine club memberships.
- Must be able to become proficient on a touch screen point of sales (Square) for credit card, check and cash transactions with associated discounts. We will train you as needed.
- Stock wine shelves and merchandise.
- Wash glasses
- Check and clean bathrooms
- Cleaning in Tasting Room
- Proactive on noticing what needs to be done during slower times – all the above items.
- Other responsibilities and duties may be offered dependent on interest, skills, and availability
Compensation and Wine Benefits:
- Shared tip pool (on average this is at least half of your $10/hour pay)
- Bottle(s) of wine as incentives for wine club memberships
- 20% off on wine purchases